Friday, October 29, 2010

Inspiration File

Just a couple things to share with you today.  Jen over at Tatertots and Jello did it again and completely blew me away with her chalk board chargers.  She took cheap plastic charges, primed them, and sprayed them with chalkboard paint.  So easy and smart.  Now she can decorate them for any holiday or occasion.  Love this idea. A set of these would make a FAB gift!



And then Miss Mustard Seed showed off her Christmas ornament line. WOW.  I adore Miss Mustard Seed and kinda want to be her.... except she works way to hard.  I wouldn't like that part.  But I would love to have half her talent and inspiration.  And making my own Christmas line.....wow.  All I can say is WOW.


Well, that all.  Have a fab weekend and holiday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't stop there! Click "older posts" to keep reading!