Saturday, October 02, 2010

Inspiration File

What a week in the blog world! I found a ton of great projects to show off to you today. Once again we'll start with seasonal projects.

Tiffany at Simply Complicated made these adorable witch legs.  Aren't those the cutest things? I thought this was so funny, probably because the last few weeks the shoe has definitely fit! Go check out her tutorial!


And along those same lines, check out the "girl's night out pillow" from Just Another Hang Up.   The talent here just amazes me.  This pillow is completely adorable.  Love it and want it!



Now the Pennant Banner made by Crafty Sisters is such a cute idea and so doable.  I love all the banners all over blogs right now and I think this technique is particularly cute.  Plus I love how it would hold up over many seasons.  The possibilities are endless and the same idea can be used for any holiday or special occasion.  Be sure to check them out!


Next up are the painted luminaries by Crafts by Amanda.  She made a whole bunch of these out of mason jars and they turned out super cute.  My favorite are the ghosts.  I could totally see a whole bunch lined up on the sidewalk Halloween night.  Great idea!

[luml.jpg]

Under My Umbrella was getting ready for a Super Saturday craft day and listed a bunch of projects that her group could make. I loved this post because, even though there aren't tutorials, most crafters could recreate these projects and this post is chuck full of great ideas, check them out! Here is one of my favorites, which inspired the project that I'm going to show you Monday. Can't wait!


This week I discovered the blog How Does She and oh my word, where have you been my whole life? This blog is amazing and full of amazing ideas.  I got lost on there for hours...One project I really like, while not a new post, was their chore chart.  My kiddos are still a little young for chores but it won't be long.  When the time comes, this is the system I'm going to use. 

chore-chart-for multiple=

And finally, Miss Mustard Seed.  If you don't already read her blog, YOU MUST! I want to be her.  Everything she does is simply beautiful and her style is flawless.  One of my favorite things she makes are incredible signs.  This week she gave some great tips on making and designing our own signs.  Be sure to check it out, I can't wait to try my hand at one of my own.


And that's a wrap!  Have a great weekend!

P.S. You may have noticed my blog got a face lift.  I'm really happy with how it turned out.  I also have new and improved buttons so be sure to grab one if you've been featured on this blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't stop there! Click "older posts" to keep reading!