Monday, January 09, 2012

ABC's Bingo- free printable!

I have a little kindergartener who is working on learning his letters and letter recognition.  In order to help him with it at home I made an ABC bingo game.  It turned out pretty cute and has been a great way for us to review.

I also have used it with my preschooler.  It has been really versatile.  For a beginner game, you can say the letter and show the card and let the kids find it.  For a little more challenge, just say the letter and see if they can find it without seeing what it looks like.  And for a more advanced game you can say the letter sound and have the kids find the letter that goes with the sound.

Anyway, I thought it might be nice to share.  So if any of you have little ones that need help with their ABC's, play some bingo!

















I made 8 game cards plus the calling cards.  Just print as many as you need onto cardstock and cut out the calling cards.  Enjoy!

PERSONAL USE ONLY!



As always I'm linking to these great parties and events:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't stop there! Click "older posts" to keep reading!