Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Kitchens

I have a perfectly nice, serviceable kitchen. 

Sounds like true love huh? NOT!  While the layout is fine and everything is in good shape, it is just not me. 
I would love to refinish the cabinetry, update the counter-tops, install a back splash, and put in hardwood floors.  Unfortunately my husband has pulled the reigns and determined that we cannot put anymore money onto our home, and he is right.  We are on the verge of over improving for our neighborhood.  If this was our forever home, I'd say who cares and do whatever I want to it.  But its not.  Its our "I'm so over you and can't wait for the market to pick up so we can sell you and move on" home.

So while I don't have the kitchen of my dreams, I can still dream what that kitchen would be.

I love me some modern design...




But lets face it, I'm a crafter and could never pull off the simplicity.

Now I know everyone is drooling over white kitchens lately, but I love warm woods.


Kitchen-with-tuscany-style-decor-wooden-classic-cabinets-wardrobes-bar-bar-stool-and-oven

Antique Honey Oak kitchen designs

Of course, I could totally rock any of these white kitchens!




This last one is my favorite, and someday it will be mine. Okay, not this exact kitchen but a knock off version for sure!

But until that day comes,  I will just be happy with what I have.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't stop there! Click "older posts" to keep reading!