Wednesday, October 06, 2010

The Bird's Papaya and some exciting news!

So I wanted to show off my newest favorite craft blog.


The Bird's Papaya

Not only is it chuck full of great ideas like these...



[magnet+boards+006.JPG]

[Christmas+2009+103.JPG]


...but the blog itself is super cute!


Guess what?!?   I designed it!

That's right! After redoing this blog Sarah contacted me asking who did it for me.  I had been toying with the idea of trying to do a little blog graphic design on the side because, quite frankly, I love to do it! This was the perfect opportunity to try my hands on a blog that was owned by someone I wasn't related to and Sarah was brave and kind enough to let me.  The process went really smooth and turned out amazing (if I do say so myself) so I now feel confident enough to start offering graphic design services.  (Blogger blogs only)

You can check out some of my other work over there -->  and click here for more details. 

I'm so excited!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't stop there! Click "older posts" to keep reading!