Friday, October 15, 2010

Inspiration File

As always, there were a ton of amazing projects this week.  Here are a few that particularly caught my eye.

First off, Creative Decor by Brook made my 2x4 pumpkins.  It was so much fun seeing the result of someone actually following one of my tutorials.  Hers turned out great too.  She left off the scrap paper and its fun seeing this variation. I love her bows too, so pretty.  Great job Brook!


Next, The Magic of Ordinary Things made this awesome Halloween wreath.  Isn't it too cool?!? I love that its different from all the other wreaths we have been seeing.  She used Styrofoam balls and toothpicks, of all things.  This is actually her second Halloween wreath and her first one was equally cool, although sadly it melted.  You'll have to check it out!


Then, WhipperBerry made the most beautiful paper pumpkins.  I thought I was done adding fall projects to my list, but these are just too cool not to make.  I'm going to try to make a great big one so I'll be sure to show you guys once I do.  Check out WhipperBerry for their awesome tutorial.

WB 040

Finally, I wanted to thank Katie from Not Just Decorating for passing on to me the Happy 101 Blog Award.  She sure made my day! She has a pretty great blog too, so be sure to check it out.  One of my favorite recent posts of hers are these can luminaries.  I think this would be a fun projects with the kids, with help of course!



Well, I've been a crafting junkie this week and have enough content coming up to keep this blog busy for awhile.  I can't wait to show it all off!

If you were featured on this blog, you can grab a featured button on my sidebar. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't stop there! Click "older posts" to keep reading!