Thursday, May 20, 2010

Birthday T-Shirt

Every year I make my kids a special t-shirt for their birthday. Since my son's birthday was yesterday (Happy Birthday Ezra!) I thought I'd show you what I came up with this year.

Remember the shirts I made for my kids HERE? Well I used that same technique. I cut out a stencil with freezer paper and used bleach to change the color. Unfortunately the words were kinda small and the shirt took FOREVER to change. So by the time I got the stencil off, the bleach had spread and the words were hard to read. So I decided to outline it with embroidery floss. I also accented it with a few extra squirts of bleach. Overall I think the combined look is pretty cute!



And the best part, the little man loved it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't stop there! Click "older posts" to keep reading!