Saturday, May 01, 2010

My Favorite Room

I had a hard time deciding what to post as my favorite room in today's parade of homes link party. We probably spend the most time in our living room, but its in need of a revamp. (At least in my eyes.) I like how my basement is shaping out but nothing down there is quite "done." So in the end I decided to link the past post of Ava's room.



So if you are new to this blog be sure to head on over and check it out! Even though I wanted to show off something new, I felt like her room really is the shining jewel of our home. (How unfair is that?) But not to worry, this has motivated me to get downstairs and finish some stuff up. Hopefully I'll have something new to show you in the near future.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't stop there! Click "older posts" to keep reading!