Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Sneak Peek

As mother's day is just around the corner, all minds are thinking about the perfect gift for the mothers in their life. I really like giving gifts. There is something about finding the perfect thing, presenting it in the perfect package, and seeing the delight on the receiver's face. Since the blogsphere is chuck full of inspiration, it didn't take me long to decide what I wanted to do for my moms. However, I can't tell you what I'm doing as I'm sure they will read this blog! So here is a little sneak peek into what I've been up to until the big reveal on Sunday. (Hopefully it doesn't give too much away.)



I will say this much, so far I am thrilled with how they are turning out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't stop there! Click "older posts" to keep reading!