Friday, April 30, 2010

Parade of Homes Inspirations

First off I want to thank Poppies at Play for hosting such a great parade! I had so much fun looking through all the homes and soaking up the inspiration! Unfortunately, now I have a major case of the "I need to redecorate" bug.

Here are a few things that really caught my eye.



Over at Stories of A to Z I am drooling over all the exposed brick in her home but there is something about that clock over her dresser that I L-O-V-E! I just might have to try and recreate it!



Now if you have never visited Pure Style Home you definitely need to head over for a visit! I was particularly impressed with her kitchen re-do. Love how she painted the old fridge with chalkboard paint. Brilliant!



And then over at Restyled Home I fell in love with the colors! I've always been a blue fan but I love how soft and pretty it feels in this room!



Now the brain behind Drab to Fab has some major talent! She turned the closet of her kids room into built in bunk beds! What a great idea! This would totally work for me since I only store my kids clothes in dressers anyway.



My jaw dropped when I saw this cabinet at Under the Table and Dreaming! I want it! Look at all the toy storage. Be still my heart!



And last but not least, Rare and Beautiful Treasures. I want her dining room! Look at the built in hutch. I cry a little looking at it, I'm that jealous.



Now I'm pretty proud of my little Ava's room, but look at this nursery. Can you believe that she hand painted those little pin stripes?!?! It is SO perfect!

Anyway, the parade was a lot of fun and I'm excited to get a post written up featuring a favorite room in my home to link up with tomorrow. If you haven't gone through the parade click here and start with house #1. All the homes are linked together for easy viewing and there are tons of great ideas out there!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't stop there! Click "older posts" to keep reading!