Friday, April 29, 2011

Inspiration File

Wow... I found some good stuff this week! 

First up, did you see Shanty 2 Chic's mason jar key hook?  Ummmm...I am totally in love and want to run out and buy the supplies to make myself one tomorrow.  For reals. 


Next, The Crafty CPA made this pillow.... as in made this pillow.  Lets just say that a piece of scrapbook paper, a sharpie, and some ink was involved.  Oh the possibilities this opens up!   I am completely blown away!


And finally Liz Marie re-did her nightstand.  I have a dresser sitting in my garage waiting for me to give it some love.  Its been there for...oh...a year or so.  Her's turned out so pretty that I'm thinking about getting it done.  I hope mine looks half as amazing!


Thanks for the inspiration!  Grab a featured button in you'd like. 

And just a reminder, a new round of Wood you like to craft? starts next week.  Eeek, I can't wait for you to see what I've been up to!




LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't stop there! Click "older posts" to keep reading!