Friday, April 22, 2011

Inspiration File

This week I want to share...

Landee See Landee Do's spring mantle.  I think this is super cute.  There are a lot of things I like about it.  The Easter egg garland is SO cute and looks like it would be really easy to make, love the paper flowers on the wreath, and I adore the paper covered eggs.  I have mentioned in the past that I have a slight obsession with scrapbook paper, and I love how she used it!


Next, I'm sure you have seen all the rhinestone inspiration around blogland this week, but Heidi's is my favorite.  I love the way she put this pillow together and the "bling" from the rhinestones is the perfect touch.  I've decided I must go buy a rhinestone kit so I can make some pillows for my princesses room.


And finally, have you seen the dresser to desk transformation from Thrifty and Chic?  Brilliant!  I am wanted to convert one of our basement rooms into a craft space and I'm going to have to remember this idea for when I do.  The transformation is really unbelievable so be sure to check it out!


Thanks for the inspiration ladies!  Grab a featured button if you'd like.

Have a fabulous Easter everyone!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't stop there! Click "older posts" to keep reading!