Sunday, April 17, 2011

Wood you like to craft?- Features, A Winner, and a Sneak Peek!

Well, this months Wood you like to craft? is coming to an end.  It was a lot of fun coming up with and creating my little candlestick rabbits and it was even more fun seeing all the variations of the craft.  A big thank you to everyone who participated or left us kind words and encouragements.  We sure hope you are enjoying this as much as we are!

For our features, first up is The Allen Family with her adorable candlestick rabbit and egg display.  I love that she made a grouping but only one is a rabbit.  Using blocks to vary the height of the candlesticks is genius.  And the eggs with little bows are adorable!


Next, Living Craftily Ever After made an adorable set of rabbits.  I love the cute little faces and embellishments, but my favorite part has to be the addition of the bunny tails!  So stinkin cute!  I'm thinking I'm going to have to go add tails to mine.


Crazy Little Thing Called Love made hers great big out of table legs like Wendy.  The faces, whiskers, and floppy ears on these are so adorable!  I love the carrots, big raffia bows, and rosettes too.  Great job all around!


This next one I actually came across and begged her to come link up since it was so similar.  Jessica from My World Made by Hand made little rabbits and chicks out of eggs and pedestals.  I am in love with the idea of making little chicks to go along with my rabbits!  Aren't they so fun?!  Love the smaller size too.


And finally, (drum roll please) the "top cut" for this month and winner of this months prize goes to Bree.  Bree doesn't have a blog (but should!) and emailed me asking if she could still show off her rabbits.  When she sent me her picture my jaw dropped.  How cute are these?!


I love everything about them from their adorable faces, floppy ears, fun embellishments, to the great shape of the table legs.   They make such a cute table display.  Great Job!

This month our prize for the "top cut" is provided by Crafty Sisters.  They are giving away a $10 gift card to Home Depot.  I'll send them your info Bree.

Everyone who participated and was featured, again Thank You!  It is so fun seeing your creations.  Please grab a featured button HERE and we hope to see you next month!

Speaking of next month, Crafty Sisters are hosting and here is a sneak peak of the craft.  This is bound to be a blast!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't stop there! Click "older posts" to keep reading!