Sunday, June 19, 2011

Inspiration File

Hello!  I hope you all are having a wonderful day celebrating the Dad's in your life.  We sure are! Its been a busy week and I hadn't had a chance to do an inspiration file but I have a few moments so I thought I'd fix that problem.

First, my cousin Jen send me a picture of a menu board that she created.  The top is a folder that houses all your recipes and the bottom is magnetic.  Brilliant!  I love how the whole thing can live on the inside of your cabinet.  One of my 2011 goals was to organize my recipes and come up with a meal planning system.  I need to get on it!  Jen has a food blog, Something for Dinner, so be sure to check her out if you want some great recipes to go in your folder!


Next, I came across this pallet wall art from Love of Family and Home and I am in LOVE!  She actually built the pallet (which looks super easy) and then modge podged on the family motto.  It is so beautiful!  I'm thinking if I ever get around to doing my bedroom I'll have to make something along these lines for in there.  Great job!



Then, Brown Paper Packages shared her family blocks.  Aren't these the best?!  What a great gift or craft group idea!  I want a set.  It's only a matter of time people!



 So that's it!  thanks for the inspiration ladies!  Grab a featured button from the sidebar if you'd like.  Also, if you are looking for more inspiration, you can see what's catching my eye by following me on pintrest.

Have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't stop there! Click "older posts" to keep reading!