Friday, March 11, 2011

Inspiration File

Hey everyone!  I have a few fun projects to share this week.  I must have "things for my kids" on my mind because these all fall under that category.

First up are these adorable Easter baskets by Crafty Sisters.  I fell completely in love with them when I saw them and think they would be a blast to make.  I love that they are made of wood and would last forever.  I can totally see something like this being passed through the generations, and I'm putting these on my list for sure!



Then I came across the blog Gluesticks and loved her I-spy bag tutorial.  I have seen these before and always wanted to get a couple for my kiddos.  I think they would be a perfect quite church toy. (Not that my kids are ever quite in church.)  I really love how she made hers using simple household items and even thought to include a pocket for a dry erase card with all the objects.  I'm going to have to make some!



The other thing I really loved from Gluesticks was her Wooden Peg Matching Dolls.  Aren't they the cutest?  I know my little girl would get a kick out of them.  I'm going to have to remember these so I can make them for her birthday.  Too cute!



Thanks for the inspiration ladies!  Remember to grab a featured button from the sidebar if you'd like.

And don't forget to enter the TMoOT giveaway going on HERE.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't stop there! Click "older posts" to keep reading!