Monday, March 28, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Holy cow, what a week!

We just got back from our Hawaiian vacation.  Without boring you with all the details and the 5000 pictures I took (that's what the family blog is for), here is a quick recap.  We spend a lot of time on the beach and in the water, went snorkeling, went hiking, did a zip line tour (without kids), jumped off a waterfall (they made me!) ate a ton of food, shopped, went to a luau, and watched my Mom get married. 

Here's my cute little family...


Me with my hottie...


And the whole fam damily.  (not the best picture)



Have I ever mentioned that I come from a huge family?  In this picture is my Mom and her new husband, my 11 siblings, my 3 brother-in-laws, my nephew, and of course my little family.

It was a great trip.  It felt so good to spend the week with everyone and take a break from the real world.  I left my computer at home so that I wouldn't be tempted to check in on the ole blog here, and I think the break from being "online" was long over due. 

Today I'm suffering from a major case of jet lag, melancholy over the 3 inches of snow we got last night, the pile of laundry that needs to be done, and all bags that need to be unpacked.  So bare with me while I try and get back on track.

In other news, I host Wood You Like to Craft for April and it starts next Monday.  I will be sharing the full tutorial on how to make my candlestick rabbits (pictured below), and then we will see what the other ladies came up with.  The link party will start next Friday.  I'm so excited to see what everyone does! I sure hope you'll join in, make some too, and help spread the word.  It'll be a blast!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't stop there! Click "older posts" to keep reading!