Tuesday, January 18, 2011

We have a WINNER!!!

Drum roll please.....

According to random.org the winner of the Dish Towel Belt is...

Positive Polly who said...

"You are awesome!
You are generous!
You play well with others .. :-)
Love this Dish Towel Belt and I am hoping that some of my girlfriends who know their way around a sewing machine will make some of these for our Craft fair. :-)
Would love to win yours! I could say I have an original. Hope you autograph it. :-) "

CONGRATS POLLY!  Contact me to claim your prize!

Boy did I enjoy the ego trip you guys put me on with your comments.  It wasn't until after I published that I realised how badly I was fishing for complements... but it was fun either way.

Thank You to everyone who entered and all your kind words.  You guys are totally awesome too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't stop there! Click "older posts" to keep reading!