Friday, January 07, 2011

Inspiration File

I'm back! Did you guys miss me?  I hope everyone had a great holiday.  We sure did although it feels good to have it behind us.  Things are getting back to normal around here and I'm finally getting some decorating, crafting, and blog designing done.  It feels SO good to be busy and back on track.  So without further ado, here is this weeks inspiration file.

First up WhipperBerry (is it just me or does it seem like WhipperBerry makes it on every one of my inspiration posts?) made these adorable cupcake burp cloths.  These would be the cutest baby shower gifts especially since cupcakes are all the rage.  Love them!

IMGP9417-3--2

Then Bobbypin's Boardwalk  completely blew me away with her window treatments.  She took thrift store draperies and gave them new life using permanent marker.  Unbelievable.  These things are true works of art!


Next, Crafts by Amanda made these beautiful jar luminaries.  They are so romantic.  What a perfect addition to any decor.  I'm going to have to make a few.


Amber from Knee Deep in Glue emailed me to let me know that she used my family rules printable, but I was really impressed with her application.  Instead of just framing it she attached it to a 12 x 12 piece of plywood.  She then did the same with some photos and cute scrap paper and ended up with a great wall display.  What a great and inexpensive solution for a large wall! Great job!


Now, I'm always looking for ways to keep my kids busy.  This idea by The Life of Jennifer Dawn is right up their alley. You use a sharpie and watercolor pencils to make a personalized painting color book.  Just add water and you have instant fun! Love this idea.


And last but not least Bubsies Boutique shared a recipe for this yummy looking breakfast casserole.  I'm dieting right now so everything looks good, but this looks particularly yummy.  I would totally serve this for dinner too.... with pancakes! Breakfast for dinner is a favorite around here.  Thanks for sharing!



If you were featured you can grab a button from my sidebar. 

I'll be back soon... I promise!



LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't stop there! Click "older posts" to keep reading!