Thursday, September 23, 2010

Inspiration File

Just a few things to share with you this week. 

First off Crafty Sisters made the cutest Halloween topiaries with candy.  These are seriously adorable and would be so fun for a party or just to decorate a table scape or mantle with.  LOVE this idea!


Next, Naptime Crafters showed us how to make a korker bow.  I've always thought korker bows were particularly cute and wondered how they were made.  I'm really excite about this tutorial and you can bet there will be some new bows in my daughter's future! (Isn't her baby too cute for words?!?)


And finally I cried a little when Jen at Tatertots and Jello revealed her laundry room redo.  Our laundry room is the most neglected room in our house... which wouldn't be so bad if we didn't have to walk through it to get to our garage, like ALL THE TIME.  I am SO jealous of this space.  But seeing the fabulousness has inspired me to add decorating the laundry room to "the list."
(Can you believe blogger is trying to tell me that fabulousness isn't a word?)


Well, that's it for now but I can't wait to show you what I have been working on this week.  It turned out way cute if I do say so myself!  Plus I have a fun Scrumptious Sunday scheduled so be sure to check back.  See you next week!

If you were featured on this blog feel free to grab a featured button over there. -->

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't stop there! Click "older posts" to keep reading!