Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Love Day Mantle

 Well... I finally got my Valentine's Mantle display done.  Wanna see?


 Cute huh?!

The only thing new that I added was the paper banner across the mirror.



I had bought the cutest paper pack at Hobby Lobby for another project and just loved all the patterns and had to use them!  It was so so easy.  All I did was cut out the little flags and then hot glued them to a piece of ribbon.  It seriously took about 20 minutes. 



I love projects like that!


On the one side I have my love birds from last year, my family rules, and the same vase from my winter display.


The other side has the other vase from my winter display and the XOXO I made last year.


I mixed the garland from my winter display with a pink feather boa to give it that extra softness and romance. 


And that's about it.  {LOVE} it!  hehe



As always I'm linking to these great parties and events:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't stop there! Click "older posts" to keep reading!