Thursday, January 26, 2012

Inspiration File

I know what your thinking...

"Say what?!?!  You haven't done in Inspiration File post in ages Krystal!"

I use to love doing my inspiration file posts and sharing all the great ideas that I find around blogland. Then this thing happened... it's called Pinterest.  It just felt really redundant to share what I'm loving because all you have to do is follow me there are you'll see it!

But, I came upon a blog that I started following about a month ago, and I am in love with her site!  She really is amazing.  So I thought I'd give a little shout-out to Lindsey from Country Girl Home so that all of you can follow her goodness too.


I think the reason that I love this blog so much is that Lindsey isn't afraid of power tools and building... when she can't find what she wants, she just builds here own. 

For example, say you want an antique door.... She built one!


Or you want an old window.... yup, she built that too!


Or you need some furniture.... you guessed it, she builds it!


She also is super great about taking basic things and making them awesome.  Like this shelf, it was a super plain Jane little shelf and with a little tweaking she took it to awesome!


And this little baby is half an old media cabinet with legs stolen form a garage sell side-table.  You have to check this post out.... it's hard to believe how this piece started!



Anyway, I could keep going but I think it would be better if you hop on over to Country Girl Home and take a look for yourself.  Tell her I sent you!

(oh, and please click on the original posts on HER BLOG before pinning any images.  She deserves all the credit! Thanks!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't stop there! Click "older posts" to keep reading!