Monday, September 05, 2011

Ava's "Big Girl" Room

Just a heads up, Wood you like to craft? is back!  I'm hosting this month and we are making shelves!  To keep things simple we are keeping the whole event on the WYLTC blog.  Head on over for a tutorial on my mason jar bathroom shelf and be sure to check out what all the other ladies do this week.  I'm sure its going to be great!

------------------------------------------------------

Sorry about the crickets on the ole blog here the last couple of weeks.  To say I've been crazy busy is an understatement. Things should start to slow down here though so hopefully I'll get back on track.  As promised, I have the full tour of my daughters "big girl" room.  If you want to go back and see what it looked like as her nursery, check that out HERE.

I didn't re-do the whole thing, just refreshed it to make it more conducive for a little girl and got her a "big girl" bed.  I'll let the pictures do most the talking.







The bed is from Down East Home and is the Madeline Daybed from Pottery Barn in "blade."  The blade color is a beautiful soft green that has been discontinued.  Of course, since I bought it at Down East Home I paid a fraction of the PB price!  I got the bedding at TJ Maxx and the sheets are from Target. (Although I can't find the exact set from their site, sorry.) I bought an extra sheet and an extra sham to cut up and make throw pillows with.   The doll house is from Tuesday Morning and was a birthday gift from Grandma.    You can see the tutu table and how it was made HERE, the princess art HERE and the Ikea hack bookshelves HERE.  Everything else is left over from her baby days.

So that's it!  Ava's "big girl" room!

As always I'm linking to these great parties and events:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't stop there! Click "older posts" to keep reading!