Friday, March 02, 2012

It's a double rainbow!!!!

OMG!  It's so intense!  A double rainbow!!!



What does this mean?!

Haha... you guys have all seen the Double Rainbow video right?  It is so funny!

Anyway, when I set out to do my mantle display for St. Patrick's Day I was actually inspired by Landee's cute rainbow display.  But I wanted to do it in a banner.  I made mine a double rainbow.  :)

It was simple.  I just cut the little flags out of card-stock and strung them up with some yarn.


I added my shamrock garden from last year and some greenery.


And the other side has some of the same stuff from my last two displays.


And that's it.  I love how happy it is.  Spring, please come quickly!!!

As always I'm linking to these great parties and events:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't stop there! Click "older posts" to keep reading!