Tuesday, July 05, 2011

MIA

Hello everyone!  I just wanted to pop in and say "hello!"  I hope you all had a wonderful 4th!  Ours was full of Food, Family, and Fireworks!  The perfect combination!


Anyway, a few things to note.  WYLTC starts today (I think, were running slow) at Under My Umbrella.  Melinda created this adorable birdhouse and I can't wait to see what everyone does with it!


I have been a busy little bee finishing up my birdhouse, working on my kids bathroom, and taking a photography class. (I'm excited to to actually learn how to use my camera!)  Unfortunately, all those things aren't really something I can share with you.... yet.  But stay tuned, fun things are brewing!

One last thing, I wanted to show off my toes!  I had them done this last weekend and think they turned out SO cute!  So if you are looking for some cute toe inspiration to file away for next year, here ya go.


Have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't stop there! Click "older posts" to keep reading!