Friday, November 12, 2010

Inspiration File

Once again, I have a lot to show off this week.  You guys are clever!  I'm starting with Thanksgiving ideas and then will move on to Christmas.

First up, The Magic of Ordinary Things made her own bunting banner, and it is SO SO pretty! Her whole mantle is to die for in fact.  I just love it!


Then, Craft Goodies made these adorable 2x4 turkeys.  They are really cute and would be a ton of fun to make.  I have a fondness for 2x4 crafts.  I think they are just a lot of fun.


And speaking of 2x4's.  Young and Crafty made these adorable Christmas trees.  These are definitely going on my to do list.

 
And then last, but not least, Kristi from Life through the Lens guest posted on Tatertots and Jello and shared the tutorial on this amazing yarn ball wreath.  I think it is such a cool and neat wreath idea.  Great job!


Once again, you guys rock.  I love browsing through blogland and seeing all the fun and inspiring ideas.  It's what keeps me creating. 

If you were featured, feel free to grab a button.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't stop there! Click "older posts" to keep reading!