Friday, November 26, 2010

Inspiration File

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!!  We had a fun (but short) trip to visit family and enjoyed some great food.  Now its time to brake out the Christmas storage bins, can't wait!

Here's what I'm loving this week...

Make It and Love It used her silhouette to cut some nativity vinyl and hung them on the wall with some empty frames.  I think this is such a cute and cleaver way to display a nativity.  Love it!



Bev from Flamingo Toe's guest posted on Tatertots and showed us how to use freezer paper stenciling to make this great sign.  I had no idea that freezer paper could be used on wood, oh the possibilities!! Awesome sign huh?!?


Craft Goodies had a great post showcasing a bunch of great crafts kits that she has in her shop.  You all must know by now that I love a good 2 x 4 craft, and this reindeer to too cute!


And finally, A Little Bit of This, A Little Bit of That shared her Christmas countdown.  I love the simplicity of this.  She painted a chalkboard circle, but another easy alternative would be to just have a paper circle behind the glass and use a dry erase marker to countdown with.  Great idea!


Well, gotta go.  I have a Christmas tree to put up!  If you were featured remember to grab a button. See ya next week for the start of a bunch of Christmas tutorials I have planned.  Its gonna be a busy weekend.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't stop there! Click "older posts" to keep reading!