Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My Fall Mantle

I figure I better show you all my fall mantle since everything will be going Christmas with-in a few days.

(This is where you say, "But Krystal, I distinctly remember you crying about the fact that you don't have a mantle to decorate for the holidays.")

Yes, its true.  I don't have a fireplace. (sniff) But my husband must have been tired of hearing me cry myself to sleep over it and built me this.


Holy Gorgeous, I love you!  Its the perfect place to showcase my seasonal decor and I am in LOVE.  It lives in my entryway so we added the hooks so it would "make sense" and guest would have a place to hang a jacket.... and I could hang my stockings.  (Okay, fine.  I admit it.  I designed it specifically around hanging stockings.) 

Here is a close-up of the beautiful finish that I did all by my lonesome.  I'm a little proud.



And a few more of the display.




So there you have it.  My fall mantle.  I can't wait to show you what it looks like all decked out for Christmas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't stop there! Click "older posts" to keep reading!