Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas Mantle

I had planned on showing a bunch of tutorials throughout December and then having a big reveal of "My Home for the Holidays,"  but then people started having fun linky parties that I want to participate in.  So, I guess I'll just play it by ear and show you guys things as they come up.  (Although I still may do a "home for the holidays" post at the end of the month.)

Anywho.... He is my mantle (okay fake mantle, whateve) all decked out for Christmas!





It's super fun and colorful.  I'll come back and share more detail of some of the things later.  If you want to feast your eyes on more mantle goodness, go check out the mantle party over at A Lettered Cottage.

The Lettered Cottage

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't stop there! Click "older posts" to keep reading!