Friday, November 19, 2010

Inspiration File

Only a couple things to share this week.  To be honest, this week has been SO busy that I have barely had time to go through my blog roll! 

Frist of all, did everyone see the corn husk table runner over at It's always a party at the ParkersHoly Gorgeousness!!!!  Okay, so the whole table is pretty amazing.  I know where I'm going for Thanksgiving Dinner! (sorry Mom)


I also found a new blog to follow,  Vintage Wanna Bee.  Everything over there is seriously adorable but I'm loving her princess inspired accessories.  She's done a bunch of princesses but my favorite (I think) is the "Giselle."  But be sure to hope on over and check them all out.  You'll have a hard time deciding which your going to make first!

Well, ta ta for now.  Be sure to grab a button if you were featured. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't stop there! Click "older posts" to keep reading!