Friday, December 03, 2010

Inspiration File

A few things to share this week.

First up, Eighteen25 made this adorable "Drummer Boy" shirt.  Isn't that so cute?!?  I have yet to try heat transfer, but now I'm inspired. Gotta try it!


Now, when I originally planned out the crafts I wanted to tackle for Christmas, I was planning on doing a knock-off of Pottery Barn's Noel Sign.  But in the end I decided I didn't have a place for it, nor the time to do it, so I scratched it off the list.  However, I was excited to find TWO knock-off's from fellow bloggers this week!  That's the best thing about blogging (and following other bloggers) is that you never have to buy name brand again!

The first is from Crafting in Cowtown.  She made hers with paper mache letters and bronze hammered spray paint.


And the second is from The Stories of A to Z.  Beth's sister Kim made hers out of mdf letters from Micheal's painted red and brown. So pretty!  Who needs Pottery Barn?!?


That's it for today, remember to grab a button if you were featured. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't stop there! Click "older posts" to keep reading!