Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wood you like to craft?

I am SO excited to announce the new "bloggers" craft group that I am involved in! 

wood you like to craft?

I have teamed up with three other fantastic blogs, Under My Umbrella, Crafty Sisters, and Craft Goodies.  We are going to take turns "hosting" the craft group for the month.  The event will start the first Monday of the month on the blog of whoever is hosting.  (So follow each of the blogs so you don't miss anything!)  The host will pick a project but all four of us will show our variations of the same idea.  Then we will be having a link party so all of you can join in too! 

I'm so excited about this and hope you all will play along.  Its so much fun seeing what people can do with an idea and i love seeing all the inspiration from other bloggers.

Please visit our Wood you like to Craft? site for more details. 

Melinda at Under my Umbrella is kicking it off on Monday, March 7th.  So be there or be square!

Also,  I would LOVE LOVE LOVE you forever if you would help spread the word.  So give us a little shout out on facebook or your blog and tell all your friends.  The more people who join in, the more fun it will be!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't stop there! Click "older posts" to keep reading!