Friday, February 18, 2011

Inspiration File

Hello everyone!  I have a couple of cool things to share this week. 

This first idea comes from Crafts and Sutch.  Now I have had this elaborate plan for awhile to organize all my recipes and make a way to display them, and basically Erin beat me to it.  Only hers is so much better (and simpler) then what was going on in my brain.  Love it! Now I just need to get the organization part done and I can make one just like hers!


And this second one comes from Craftify It.  She made this beautiful family tree for her Mom.  I love it to bits and think I'm going to have to make one too... but for myself! (yeah, that's how I roll.)  Love that it so pretty and graphic but still holds meaning.  Great job!


Thanks for the inspiration! Feel free to grab a button.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't stop there! Click "older posts" to keep reading!