Sunday, February 27, 2011

Scrumptious Sunday

It has been awhile since I did a Scrumptious Sunday post so I thought I'd share the goodie I made for Valentine's day.

The day before V-day, I asked my hubby what special dessert I should make to celebrate with.  His reply was "Do you remember that melting chocolate cake we went crazy over on our cruise? Make that!."  Uhh.... he must have greater faith in my cooking abilities then I do.  But that same day while blog hopping I came across a recipe from Chocolate and Carrots for Nutella Chocolate Souffles.

So I gave it a shot and they were incredible... amazing... unbelievable... rich chocolaty goodness.

 

That's her picture, not mine.  Mine were gone before the camera could even cross my mind.  They were actually really easy to do too, so you have to try it!

Recipe found HERE.

(Note: In the original recipe, she forgot to tell you to bake the cups in a water bath.  You just put the cups in a roasting pan and fill with boiling water about half way up the cups, then bake as directed.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't stop there! Click "older posts" to keep reading!