Friday, February 04, 2011

Inspiration File

Hey everyone!  Hows your week going?  Mine has been busy.  Not only do I have several craft projects in the works but I have been working with the most annoying client for a blog design... myself.  Yup, I'm re-doing my blog.  Not that there is anything wrong with it, its just that I have learned soooo much since I have started doing blog designs and I feel that my blog needs to better reflect my abilities.  The big reveal should be in the next couple of days.

Anyway, on to business.  Here are some awesome things I have found this week on my travels through blogland.

Eighteen25 (love their blog) has been sharing a bunch of homemade Valentines ideas, but my favorite is the one they made last year. SO cute!  I haven't heard if my son's preschool is going to pass out Valentines at their party yet, but if they are we are making these for sure!



I love this pillow from A Crumbly Marriage.  It's to die for cute.  Love the layering and the color scheme.  I would totally leave it out all year.  We are in the process of transitioning our daughter from a crib to "big girl" bed and once I figure out what I'm doing for bedding I'm going to make a bunch of pillows.  You can be sure a knock off of this one will make the cut!



Now, I always love subway art, but I think this mixer from A little of this, A little of that is such a clever application.  What a fun way to add some flair to your mixer and incorporate subway art in a creative way.  Plus the fact that she actually thought to make half of her words upside down so that they could be read from both sides make her a genius. Love it!


Thanks for the inspiration!  If you were featured feel free to grab a button from the sidebar. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't stop there! Click "older posts" to keep reading!