Friday, February 11, 2011

Inspiration File

So are you guys sick of me yet?  Man, this has been a busy blogging week!  Of course, I had to get all my Valentines projects up before the whole thing was over.  That's what I get for being a slacker!

Anyway, I have a couple of fun things to share today.

My Computer is my Canvas made these adorable chap stick labels.  What a fun idea! These would make a great alternative to candy attached to a Valentine or you could make your own to fit any occasion.  They'd make great party favors.  Great job Colette!  Such a fun idea!


And finally,  I WANT this bowl!  Doesn't it look amazing?!?  Totally in love.  The Speckled Dog made it out of a thrift store salad bowl and a candlestick.  I'm going to have to start scouting for some supplies because I have to have one! Thanks Kristi!


Thanks for the inspiration ladies! If you were featured you can grab a button from the sidebar if you'd like.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't stop there! Click "older posts" to keep reading!