Friday, December 17, 2010

Inspiration File

Its a big one today.  I have found a bunch of things I want to share with you (and remember for myself) so here we go.

First up, I discovered a new "must read" blog this week, Grand Design.  Now there are a bunch of great things on her site, but I came across this one and about died.  You can make your own "mason jar" snow globes.  I know, I know...who knew?!?  I TOTALLY want to do this!


A few weeks ago A Little Lovely showed this reindeer re-do.  Its an old decoration from her Mom and turned out so cute.  I think what I love about it is that anyone with some wood cutting skills could do a knock-off.  I hope to develop some of those wood cutting skills over the next year so I want to remember this cute little guy for next year. 


Now here is a super cute kids craft idea from Impress Your Kids.  Mini Pot Trees.  My kids love to paint and would think this was the coolest thing ever.  I think we might have to make these for the kids to give to the Grandparents.  How fun would that be with a picture of their little face on the star with the year written somewhere.  Okay, I've convinced myself, we are making these.

christmas tree craft

Here is another adorable Christmas tree idea from Lemon Tree Creations.  I think they are too cute for words and look fairly simple to make.  Definitely gift worthy.  Love them!


Poppies at Play made the cutest printable gift tags.   As in seriously adorable.  So hurry over and print some off so that you can finish your wrapping.  Thanks Andy!


Now, I am more then just kinda in love with Crafts & Sutch's sweater snowman.  Don't you just want to squeeze him?!  Another super fun, inexpensive and totally gift worthy craft idea. 



Now for a couple of recipes.  First up, The Scrap Shoppe has been featuring a bunch of recipes that look amazing, but I really want to try this Watergate Salad.  I have a weakness for jello salads but this one looks so pretty and delicious!


And finally, Craftaholics Anonymous made Pumpkin Fudge.  Uhh... hello!  She describes it as creamy, melt in your mouth pumpkin pie without all the baking, but she had me when she combined the words pumpkin and fudge.


Wow! I told you it was going to be a lot! Great projects though huh?  If you were featured you can grab a button from my sidebar if you'd like.  Thanks guys!



LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't stop there! Click "older posts" to keep reading!