Friday, December 24, 2010

Inspiration File

Hey everyone! I have a couple of things to share this week, first up Craftily Ever After made the CUTEST clay pot nativity with her scout boys.  I think these are one of the cutest kid Christmas crafts I've ever seen and will definitely make a set with my kids next year!



Then WipperBerry shared a tutorial on these adorable ribbon trees.  There has been a ton of tree forms around blogland this season, but I think these are my favorite...ever.  In fact I will probably unwrap my yarn trees next Christmas and make some like this.  Love!

Ribbon Trees 024-

And last but not least, How Does She shared a fabulous ham recipe.  We are all about the ham over here.  This looks particularly delicious and I can wait to try it!



If you were featured you can grab a button from my sidebar.  Merry Christmas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't stop there! Click "older posts" to keep reading!