Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Rejoice Pillow

This one started as an inspiration from this Ballard Design pillow, but my version is so far removed from the original that I can't really call it a knock-off.

Holiday Cheer Pillow

My version is a lot more ME though and I kinda love it.


This was a pillow of many firsts for me.  My first time doing an applique and my first ever ruffle.  (I know, I know... how have I possibly gone this long without doing a ruffle?)

Now I'm not going to show you a tutorial because I had no idea what I was doing the whole time and this one is FAR from perfect, but i learned so much from it and will be sure to use both appliques and ruffles more in the future.


Pretty fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't stop there! Click "older posts" to keep reading!