Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Yarn Cone Trees

I have seen so many adorable cone trees lately! So when I decided my mantle needed more height I jumped on the band wagon and made these!


Now, I didn't bother to take pictures along the way, but I will tell you how I did it....

I took some foam cones and wrapped them with yarn.  The End.

Seriously, it was that easy.  I did use a little hot glue to keep things in place along the bottom and the top.  A also stuck a couple star picks I got at Micheal's into the top.  These were the easiest project ever.


I just love the texture from the yarn!


They added the height and color I needed.  Love them!


So have you made any cone Christmas trees yet?  Well, what are you waiting for!? Get to it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't stop there! Click "older posts" to keep reading!