Thursday, December 23, 2010

The 12 Dates of Christmas with a FREE Printable!

Okay guys, this is seriously so adorable its disgusting.

Yesterday I was blog hopping and came across In between Laundry.  She had guest posted on Tatertots and Jello and I was intrigued enough by her mints to click over to her blog, and boy am I glad I did.  CUTE BLOG!!!  But the thing that really caught my eye was The 12 Dates of Christmas.

I totally copied her.  I couldn't help myself.  I loved the idea but wanted to change the "dates" up a bit.  I don't feel too bad about coping it though because she copied it too.

So here is the little book I made to go in my hubby's stocking.


I know... so adorable its disgusting.

I made it simply by printing on card stock, cutting everything out, punching a couple of holes and binding it with ribbon.

Here are the images I used... feel free to print and place in your own hubby's stocking OR if you want to see some other versions with different date options, check out this one and this one.

(click to view larger before saving image)




Enjoy!


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't stop there! Click "older posts" to keep reading!