Thursday, December 01, 2011

My True Love Gave To Me... Silly Mama Quilts!

I am thrilled to introduce you to Silly Mama Quilts!


Silly Mama is run by Brook, who is an amazing quilter!  She is probably most know for her great table runners. I am the proud owner of a Silly Mama table runner and the craftsmanship is amazing.  They are a great size too!  I hate when my runners are too long and hang off the table.  These are the perfect size for a kitchen table or a sofa table.

Here are a few favorites from her shop. (But it was really hard to just pick a few!)






But she also has some other fun things too, like...

Mug Rugs


Pillow Covers

Gift Certificate Holders

And Napkin Pockets

(I love this one!)

 Brook has so kindly offered to give one of you a $20 gift certificate to her shop!

--You must first be a follower of Sassy Sanctuary to enter.--

MANDATORY ENTRY

Visit Silly Mama Quilts on Etsy, look around and leave me a comment telling me your favorite item.

EXTRA ENTRIES
(leave a comment for each one)

Be a follower of Silly Mama Quilts Blog.
Follow Silly Mama on Twitter
and/ or
"Heart" Silly Mama's Etsy Shop

But that's not ALL!!

Brook has also created the discount code "sassy sanctuary" for 10% off any purchases through the month of December!!  She has free shipping too so its a great opportunity to get some great gifts!!

Good Luck!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't stop there! Click "older posts" to keep reading!