Monday, November 14, 2011

Our Morning News


It's WYLTC week again!  Yay!!!!  This month Wendy is in charge and the theme is "family."  With the up coming Holidays I don't think she could have picked a better theme for this month!   She made this adorable family rules sign...



And the rest of us will be sharing our take on the theme all this week, with the link party starting this weekend as always.  So be sure to come on over and check it out.  There is sure to be some great gift ideas... just saying!

And in other news... I'm excited to announce an upcoming event here on Sassy Sanctuary.


That's right!  December 1st I'm going to be hosting a giveaway day!  Every hour from 9 till 6 we will have a new giveaway to kick off the Christmas season and help you get your Holiday shopping started.  I have some FABULOUS vendors lined up so you won't want to miss it!  There are buttons on my sidebar if you want to help me spread the word.  It should be a ton of fun!

(BTW... I do have a couple spots to fill if any of you are vendors and are interested in participating in this event.  Just email me!)

Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't stop there! Click "older posts" to keep reading!