Sunday, January 16, 2011

Scrumptious Sunday- Goodies

I'm on a diet.  I realise that half of the female population is probably on a diet right now too.  But for me, being on a diet means obsessing over food.  As soon as I put myself on a diet I start watching food network and browsing recipes like a crazy women.  My husband asks me why I torture myself, but its actually therapeutic.  I enjoy thinking about all the good things I can eat once I'm done and it helps me not feel deprived. 

Anyway, since nothing delicious is coming out of my kitchen right now, I thought I'd share a couple goodies that are on my "I will eat you one day" list.

Both these recipes come from Kevin and Amanda. (great resource for blog tips and fonts, btw)

First up Mascarpone Oreo Snowflake Cookies.

Mascarpone Oreo Snowflake Cookies


She describes them as "incredibly rich, dense, and chewy" but she had me at Oreo.  Recipe found HERE.

The second is Candy Dipped Peanut Butter Ritz Sandwiches.

Candy Dipped Peanut Butter Ritz Cookies

Umm... hello!!!  Peanut butter, Ritz crackers, and candy coating all in one place? Yes please!  Recipe found HERE.

I can't wait for this stinking diet to be over!  (But I have lost 10lbs already.  Go me!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't stop there! Click "older posts" to keep reading!