Friday, January 21, 2011

Inspiration File

Oh, guys... this is a good one!  I have three projects to share and all three are must haves. 

First up, I just discovered the blog Cottage Hill and am so glad I did!  What a beautiful blog full of really wonderful ideas.  Her painting skills are amazing and my jaw dropped with her faux grandfather clock.  I seriously want one!  Isn't this the best idea and a flawless execution?!  I'm in love.


Then Crafty Sisters showed off the scalloped adore heart.  Isn't it beautiful?!  I thought I was going to make a Valentines wreath for my front door but now I'm thinking something along these lines would be SO much better.  I also love how they glittered some of the flower petals.  So beautiful!

And finally, Peppermint Plum made this adorable Valentines snowflake garland.  I think this is SO cute and a great way to decorate for Valentines while still respecting all your other winter decor.  She has a great tutorial on how to make the cute snowflakes and I'm totally going to copy her and make one for my mantle... today.  Love projects that are simple, inexpensive, and still completely adorable!



Thanks so much for the inspiration ladies! 
If you were featured feel free to grab a button from the sidebar.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't stop there! Click "older posts" to keep reading!