Friday, August 13, 2010

A Favorite Photo

The cleaver lady over at Women Who Do It All is starting a new linky party, but for photography. This being the first go around, the party doesn't have any theme, just post your favorite picture that you have taken. I thought this sounded fun and thought I'd join in.

I don't really have one favorite picture, so I thought I'd share which one I'm loving right now and sporting as my computer's wallpaper.


This is my son and daughter on the kiddie swing ride at a nearby theme park. I'm actually sitting in the chair in front of them, taking this picture while on the ride. I LOVE the enthusiasm in my son's face next to the calm in my daughters. haha! And by the way, this ride REALLY wasn't that scary!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't stop there! Click "older posts" to keep reading!