Sunday, February 21, 2016

Whole House Before and After

So life happens quick.

We have been feeling the stains of a "too small" house for awhile now.  So about a month ago I decided that I would make a call to our mortgage broker and see what we would qualify for and if I could even find a house in that range that was worth considering. You know it it goes... "just to see." Within 2 weeks we were under contract on a new house and then under contract on our house right after!  It was insane.  We still have to get through inspections and appraisal, but it looks like we're moving!

But since I never really blogged the renovation of our house like I wanted to, I thought it would be fun to compare the before pics with the pics from our MLS listing.

So here goes.


Before-  Exterior

After

We actually painted the front door after this pic was taken. It made such a difference!  Why didn't we do that years ago?!


Before- Living Room


After




Before- Kitchen



After




Before- Family Room


After




Before- Master Bedroom


After


Before- Master Bath



After



Before- Second Bath


 After


Before- Bedroom 2


After


Before- Bedroom 3



After


And here are rooms that didn't even exist when we moved in!

Bedroom 4


Bedroom 5


1/2 Bath


Laundry


And we also put in the backyard completely from scratch.  I wish I had pics from in the summer when everything is green and bloomed.





 My adorable chicken coop.  It's coming with us, but I fear the day we actually move it! 

 
Thats it! It has been a labor of love and I can't believe we have been here for over 4 years already.  This home has served us well but I'm ready for the next adventure!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't stop there! Click "older posts" to keep reading!