Saturday, July 16, 2011

Inspiration File

It is WAY past time I do an inspiration file don't ya think?!  Sorry if you have missed them because I have been a total slacker!

 First up, I have loved my fabric flip-flops and plan on making another pair.  So I was super excited when Ashley from Make it and Love it made some too!  Hers are so cute!  My next pair will look very similar.

Next, I'm totally loving this paper wreath!  Laura from Corner House has a fabulous tutorial if you want to make your own.  I particularly love the pops of color from the scrapbook paper.  I'm going to have to put it on my to-do list because it is just too pretty!


I am totally in love with this dresser re-do from Studio 1404.  As in, totally in love!  Everything from the lines to the color is absolutely perfect.  Sigh.... maybe I can find some nightstands with a similar shape to re-do for my bedroom. (hint, hint)


And last, I am so excited about the tutorial from Wonderful Joy Ahead on how to create your own font.  I'm a font junkie so the thought of having a font made by me is a dream.  Doing this asap!


Well, that's it.  Thanks for the inspiration!  Grab a button from the sidebar if you were featured and want one.

P.S.  We had a great WYLTC week!  I love all the birdhouse inspiration and can't wait to see what you all come up with!  The link party is on now, so link away!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't stop there! Click "older posts" to keep reading!