Friday, May 06, 2011

Inspiration File

I found a few great ideas from blogland to share this week.

First up,  I have been wanting to make bookshelves for my kid's rooms for awhile now.  Centsational Girl (love her!) made the most beautiful ones.  They are perfect, simple, and exactly what I have been wanting.  She wrote up an amazing tutorial too so there are no more excuses.  Time to make some bookshelves!

cg bookshelf

Then, Lemon Tree Creations made a fabric and doilie mobile.  It turned out SO beautiful and is the perfect touch in a nursery.  I am loving the color and pattern combinations!  I also think this would make a great party decoration.  Definitely an idea to remember!

Mobile 9

And finally, Crafty, Scrappy, Happy made these cute stakes to add to a pot of lavender for the mom's in her life.  I think they turned out so pretty.  What a perfect gift huh?!  I'm thinking this idea would make an awesome teacher gift too.  Love it!


Thanks for the inspiration!  Don't forget to grab a featured button from the sidebar if you'd like. 
See ya next week and...

Happy Mother's Day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Don't stop there! Click "older posts" to keep reading!